Sonntag, 4. März 2012

Brunch@Sunday

|Watched| Yt Videos, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs - hilarious
|Listened to| a part of my hilarious family!
|Action| played guide for my visiting family in the city I am living right now
|Food| Apple pie, redbeet salad from my mum, a lot of veggies from our garden (all were in my freezer but I had to finish them for the visit as my family brought me A LOT of treasures)
|Drink| Hot chocolate from a guru of chocolate :)
|Thought| Ouch, my tummy is aching as does my face muscles (from laughing)... they have to come more regular (even if it is echausting)
|Made me smile| Family stories & anecdotes, lovely selfmade gifts
|Made me go hmmm| Workload & how others interpret their roles
|Wished for| More confidence in myself & more clarity for what I want ...
|Best Buy| A gift for a very nice person :)
|Online| yt (sprinkle of glitter - awesome)!, google, germanwings...


Cheers,
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen