Sonntag, 13. Mai 2012

Brunch@Sunday

|Watched| yt a lot (Missglamorazzi, FleurDeForce, Luke Conard...)
|Listened to| Where We Used To Run by Landon Austin

|Action| Organizing a 2-day event while miserably sick (worked out -yay!)

|Food| Blueberry Muffin, Choc Muffins, Vanilla Cake with white chocolate - and unfortunately in the end of the week nothing but medicine x)
|Drink| Water, tea and orange juice (to get well pretty fast)
|Thought| Damn, mistake after mistake - when will I learn from the past?
|Made me smile| 1.] I've forgotten half of my drugstore haul in the market and came back after 2,5 hours - and there it was waiting for me to be collected -AWESOME! 2.] Someone recognized me from the past although I didn't at first but was overwhelmed by the warmth welcome and feedback ... really made me believe in kindness again.
|Made me go hmmm| My inner critic...
|Wished for| Pls see  section thought for this ... is it really to much to ask for?!
|Best Buy| Aspirin Effect :)
|Online| douglas.de (again), you tube (FleurDeForce, Missglamorazzi, luke conard)

Cheers,
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen