Freitag, 25. Mai 2012

High Five # 9 ~ Juices


Aloha All,

I love juice! Yay, it brightens up my day tremendously when I start with a nice juice. So here is my top five (which is about to change quite quickly as I love to try new ones all too often).

My all time fav is freshly squeezed orange juice! Yummy!

What is one of my most reached for shortly after is pineapple juice – so fresh and prickly on the lips.

This can sometimes be topped by the mixture between pineapple and coco – this juice basically brings me on a tropical island while drinking it – yeah!

What is sooo good too, is strawberry, kiwi & lime juice – wohoo! Best from my most trusted juice bar (it sounds a bit weird to call it like that but it is, right?).

And the last juice which makes me very happy at the moment is Passion fruit juice. Nice nice nice!


What juice do you prefer in the morning?


Cheers,
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen