Dienstag, 29. Mai 2012

High Five # 10 ~ Tea


Aloha All,

I am not born in a culture of tea. That is something I might state at the very beginning to make sure I am not haunted by the ones really reaching for tea for all there life and knowing good from bad. ;-) But I do like tea a lot and basically that is why I bring this up into my favourites list.

So enjoy my selection and let me know if you like one or the other as well!

My best start in an exhausting day is with Twinings Everyday. It just gives me the extra portion relaxation I  need to begin my daily struggles.

Next comes Twinings Revive & Revitalise (Lemon & Ginger), which is the ultimate secret in the afternoon when you are exhausted from work. I found this little beloved tradition of mine when I was in business meetings in the UK for literally days without sunlight, breaks or anything – it was just hard negotiations, but this instantly refreshed me and brought my mind back on track!
Absolutely love it ever since!

In the evening I tried it with Twinings A Moment Of Calm (pure camomile) and it worked as well as the family member in the afternoon.

In general (and I am not too loyal to any brands in this) I love fennel-anise-caraway tea. It is incredible if you have stomach aches but also just to calm down and get a step slower.

And the very best is Fresh Peppermint Tea!!! Yay, this is something I even order when I am out at night (boring – I know but I can live with being a bit nerdy). So refreshing and good!


Cheers,
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen