Dienstag, 27. November 2012

Get Ready In A Hurry ~ November 2012

Aloha All,

Here we go with my routine when I have to hurry in the morning and want to look bright & awake (even if I am feeling more asleep than anything).
As always in those kind of posts: I absolutely swear by the products mentioned as follows...

Prep:
- Bioderma Sensibio
- Kiehl'sUltra Facial Oil-free Gel cream
- Balance Me Eye cream

Face:
- Smashbox BB cream light
- P2 Argentinia Powder Trio for setting

Eyes:
- MUA e/s base (so impressed!)
- NYX Caviar & Bubbles rosé-champagne colour all over lid, white-cream shade in inner corner for highlight, matte dark ashy brown as eyeliner
- L'oréal Voluminous (with curved brush) in black
- Highbeam by benefit for under the eyebrow
- Alverde blonde eyebrow pencil

Lips:
- Burt's Bees chap stick in hibiscus or Clinique Chubby Stick in Mega Melon

Brushes:
- Real techniques (Stippling, blush, doomed shadow, setting, multitask, powder, expert & essential foundation)
- Zoeva bamboo set or e.l.f. blending brush for –surprise- blending

With this quick routine I look really fresh and as I practiced this now quite often it really just takes me a couple of minutes to recreate the look and I feel so comfortable with it.
Funnily enough I was just recently asked why I always seem so fresh and awake even if I am in the office so early - so, guess it works out perfectly! :)
Enjoy!

Cheers,
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen