Sonntag, 11. November 2012

Sunday*Brunch

|Watched| Knallerfrauen (gosh, it is hilarious)
|Listened to| Red by Taylor Swift
|Action| Wellness-Weekend with my best friend, walking with brigthest sunshine...
|Food| Cheeses in so many different variations <3
|Drink| Tea,White Wine & Strawberry Sparkling Wine
|Thought| I can call my myself lucky-lucky-lucky to have such an awesome person as a friend!
|Made me smile| Time with my best-bestest friend & especially us dancing Gangnam-Style in public (of course everything is saved on video).
|Made me go hmmm| Decisions that are up there to come ...
|Wished for| More time available for days like this weekend - away from responsibilities & trouble!
|Best Buy| A nice dinner!
|Online| vegan-for-fit.de, attilahildmanntv on yt, ruhrpottvlog on yt,

Cheers,
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen