Sonntag, 9. Juni 2013

Sunday*Brunch

Aloha All, 

summer seems to slowly arrive at least at this end...although today it is already more cloudy & a bit cooler than the last days but hej, I won't complain. I am happy that we got the turnaround straight!


|Watched| My live taking an unexpected turn..
|Listened| Some radio ... nothing special!
|Read| Newspapers, Blogs, no books!

|Action| Started my new job, get to know some people, learned a lot, survived first business meetings with business partners; visited a fair and met up with a friend that I couldn't call a friend for a long time (same applies for me) but it was a lovely get together.
|Food| Too much crap! Seriously!

|Drink| Cider, coffee, water, water, water
|Thought| What did I get myself into?
|Made me smile| Friends, the happy faces of my best friend getting maried to the man she loves, nice compliments (behind my back and I was informed in secret - which makes them even more valuable), my new colleagues, a new-old friend,....!
|Made me go hmmm| My inner critic: WHy do I have to talk myself small and invisible? Why do I think so little of myself?
|Wished for| More strength when it comes to my skills and my values!
|Best Buy| A treat I was eyeing for years!!!
|Online| kleiderkreisel, blogger.com, youtube, douglas, asos, amazon,...


Cheers
& enjoy the sun,
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen