Sonntag, 23. Juni 2013

Sunday*Brunch

Aloha All, 

the last week was full of interesting, colourful and heart-warming. I missed the feeling of the energy that got to me in the past few days. So I was eager to do this today and I am already onto some more posts the following week!
Yay for that:


|Watched| An amazing concert: Kings of Leon rocked my life this week! I also watched two of the worst thunderstorms around me - I basically thought the house will just blow up and fly away (1st one). Second one unleashed when I was just outside - no chance to be with shelter in a couple of minutes: The energy and excitement I can definitely not describe but it was a mixture of fear, amazement, curiousitiy and passion!
|Listened| Kings of Leon - all, Jason Derulo - The Other Side
|Read| Newspapers, Blogs, The Second Chance Café (loved it for relaxing, nothing special but relacing and easy entertainment)

|Action| Visiting a concert, meeting up with friends, attending job meetings and meeting clients (love!), sale shopping (thing I did get overboard), worying about future...visiting a friend who is currently in hospital.
|Food| Such a fine vegan dish in a veggie restaurant (sesame tofu filled with grilled veggie and fresh salad on a chili-dressing)

|Drink| Coffee, Water, Apple juice
|Thought| Why am I so shy and try to hide what I want and dream of?
|Made me smile| My family and friends, my new job, spending time with beloved ones and the wheather changes
|Made me go hmmm| People who are full of hatred and violence who ar searching for weaker ones and punish them for their situation, situation in the world (Turkey, Brasil, Bosnia-Herzegowina, Bulgaria, etc...)... Democracy & Human rights should matter to each adn every single one of us!
|Wished for| More inner strength, braveness, trust in myself ... go for it, girl!
|Best Buy| Sale - clothing!
|Online| kleiderkreisel, blogger.com, youtube,corporatefashionista, everydaykendi, ...


Cheers
& enjoy the sun,
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen