Mittwoch, 6. Februar 2013

Empties # 1 ~ Let's kick off

Aloha All,

since one of my resolutions means some more using up I prepared my first Empties post for you. So here we go with the products I have used up in Dec/Jan - hope you like it!

Lavera Handcream in Organic Orange & Sea Buckthorn
Got it for Christmas and pretty fast used it up. It was nice and the smell is quite Christmassy in my opinion. But I will not repurchase as I was not too happy about the effect (think that is why I used it up that quickly).

Lavera Bath Sea Salts in Organic Wild Rose
Loved it. But I do not fuss about bathing ingredients.

Kneipp "Glückliche Auszeit"
Relaxing and nice but something I def do not fuss about. I have couple more of them in different smells so I will use them up one by one.

Nivea pure effect THERMO washing gel
Loved the sensation when it touches the skin and warms up. Feel very cean afterwards without making me breakout or feeling dry on the skin. After using up my other products I consider a repurchase.

The Body Shop Chocomania Body Butter
Smell artificial chocolaty and tastes like it (pretty difficult to wash off your hands after & so I did lick on my finger when preparing my evening meal - no need to admit it tasted pretty awful. Both. Finger and the meal afterwards). Will not repurchase as I do not like the feeling of the product "sitting" on my skin for ages.

Dontodent Brilliant white & Arctic fresh & Dontodent Sensitive Mouth wash
All nice & already repurchased.Stables.

ISANA nail polish remover
Love it. Without aceton & still works all pretty fine (ok, glitter polishes are always annoying but ut does the job very efficiently).

Rival de Loop clean & care Eye MakeUp Remover without oils
My holy grail product for eye make up.Using up another one but will then get back to my faithful friend.

BALEA Australia mild liquid soap
Loved the smell. That's it. No repurchase as this was a limited edition but I have some solid soap samples I will now use up.

ebelin cotton pads
Stables: Cheap. Nice. Efficient. Soft. Repurchased and stocked.

The Body Shop Almond Oil Hand Rescue Treatment
This one is already repurchased and in full use. I have this on my bedside table and every night I treat my hands & feet with it. Adore!

BALEA cosmetic tissues
Ok. Already repurchased.

Swiss O-Par Arganoil Hairtreatment
This was too much for my fine hair. Every time I used it they had no volume and I was quite happy when finishing this product off.

Kérastase Cristalliste Lumière Lidquid
A very nice product for my fine hair. Just used a bit to bring my hair to some nice sheen & stoping those little winter fly aways. Pretty expensive though... I have to reconsider a full size purchase.

Sample of YSL L'homme Libre
It is a scent for men of course.Nevertheless I like the strenght which is building up inside me when I wore this. I have 2 more men scents for this purpose. One full size (works pretty darn good if I have an business meeting with only men).

L'oréal Elnett de Luxe Hairspray
A classic stable. Love it and I aready have 2 new ones in my drawer (different ones as I wanted to try the one with shining reflexes and another one I can't remember right now). Love & absolutely recommend!

Olaz Total Effects 7 in One 
This is awful and it is not nearby emty but it made me break out, it smelled after 2 weeks hidous and it looks so dreadful on my skin. Luckily dumped this one.

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream
I adore and have now the lotion and the ultra facial cream (classic) for night-times. Love!!!


Hope you enjoyed this.
Cheers,
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen