Sonntag, 24. Februar 2013

Sunday*Brunch

Aloha All,

|Watched|Youtube
|Listened| Immersed by Allison Crowe
|Read| Vegan! by Marc Pierschel & Kate Morton (LOVE!)
|Action| Visiting a concert - Mark Forster and Eva Croissant: Both are one of the most talented singers/songwriters I have ever encountered. Eva is a charming, adorable young lady who has such bewitching lyrics & a voice which crawls underneath my skin every time. There is only one downside: The records don't do her justice as she is definitely one you have to experience live on stage because her music will never be the same after that. I am deeply moved!!!
Mark on the other hand has smart lyrics which are just making my soul sing & swing! The records are my steady companion & they seem to balance me out so often - for whatever reason. They give me strength and confidence & just lift my good spirits up whenever (especially "Auf dem Weg" & "Alles Wird gut").
However live on stage he and his awesome group of just incredibly skilled musicians create an atmosphere where time is just getting lost. Be prepared for one evening full of emotions & sharp wit & smart comments, dancing & such an good spirit. It is a shame that time seems to fly by far to fast!
So thanks for adding one more magical moment to my little life!
- Oh and I am pretty excited for the new record of Mark --> I am expecting another jolly good time -
|Food| Ricemilk Chocolate en masse ;), Vanilla Soy yogurt with cocos chips & peanutbuttered banana, pumkin fries, pumkin-ginger-soup, olives in all sizes
|Drink| Ginger Tea, White Wine, Whiskey, Water & black coffee
|Thought|Yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy - I got the job position! Yeah, I am visiting the concert this week! Whoa, I am meeting an old friend which I haven't seen in years! This life is crazy!
|Made me smile| The concert, the job position, the joy of my beloved ones for my success, the grief (I can't describe it otherwise) I saw in my bocces eyes & voice - he was devastated & I got so many compliments on just being me that I am scared for the upcoming days (it can't continue like this - can it?).
|Made me go hmmm| My impulisive self - argh! I need to be more patient...
|Wished for| Some
|Best Buy| Pumpkin :)
|Online| blogger.com, innenundaussen, douglas.de, parfuemdreams.de, starbucks.com

Cheers,
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen