Sonntag, 10. Februar 2013

Sunday*Brunch

Aloha All,

|Watched| Moin Yamina (youtube - I am obsessed!)
|Listened| Fast Car by Taio Cruz, Runaway by Portia Conn
|Read| Me Before You by Jojo Meyers - I wept like a baby & all emotions where by my side during reading this awesome book! Absolutely recommend!
|Action| I had a lot of work this week & went through meetings with in average 17 men (only woman) - it was tiring but in the end I would say quite good. I started the carnival season & had a lot of fun!
Alaaf!
|Food| Lots of fruit & especially banana + peanutbutter for a breakfast <3 Today a Italian vegetables with vegan cheese.
|Drink| White wine, water & black coffee
|Thought| Why am I so unbalanced and pending from one extreme to the other? It is tiring for me, my family & my friends.
|Made me smile| A nice evening with a good friend, a little strol sround town & walking some miles for a bit. Oh, and nice feedback I got for this weeks work and the interview! Yay!
|Made me go hmmm| My unbalanced self (see Thoughts): I seem to just pending & living in extremes but I do not seem to find a golden middle. A balanced way to also protect myself (and all others around me). I need someone to balance me!
|Wished for| Being able to balance mysef out & as last week: let someone love me as I always tend to shut down as soon as there is someone (I am even interested in). But I then think I am not able to make someone happy (stupid as it sounds).
|Best Buy| Club Mate & Barefoot Pinot Grigio!

|Online| summertomato.com, moin yamina (yt), blanc et noir

Cheers,
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen