Sonntag, 3. Februar 2013

Sunday*Brunch

Aloha All,

|Watched| I have no TV - just throw it out last week! Yay!
|Listened| Change by Taylor Swift, Fast Car by Taio Cruz & On My Way by Boyce Avenue
|Read| Das Glücksprojekt by Alexandra Reinwarth - hilarious!
|Action| Vegan Brunch Action with my friends - loved it & I have to admit that it turned out to be one of the best food sessions I've had so far (without petting my shoulder myself too much), an important interview (although I failed clearly as I lacked to jump on the right topics)
|Food| Vegan Flammkuchen, Pumpkin-Coconut-Curry with rice, Mixed Italian oven dish, Peanut Butter Bars with Cranberries, Peanutbutter-Vanilla-Dessert & Vegeatable-Noodles with Avocado-Creme (all selfmade)!
|Drink| Non-alcoholic wine, water, herbal tea, black coffee
|Thought| Focus on the little light on the end of this tunnel...
|Made me smile| My beloved ones worrying about me, carrying about my interview & emphasizing overall with my little struggles. Thanks!
|Made me go hmmm| My fear for living my dreams. Letting go. My lack of jumping in on the right topics.
|Wished for| Love. And being able to let it happen. To really let go of my fears and my stubborn thought of giving up independance with stepping into love....
|Best Buy| Wine (again: It is my belioved Californian Wine - finally within reach!!!)
|Online| blogger.com, bommelme.com, youtube.com, vegan blogs...

Cheers,
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen