Sonntag, 3. März 2013

Sunday*Brunch

Aloha All,

|Watched|Youtube (missglamorazzi, moin yamina, essiebutton, toomuchblush, etc...)
|Listened| Mark Forster & Eva Croissant & The Piano Guys
|Read| Travel journals & dreaming myself away

|Action| I had an awful lot to do...organizing a hige international event at work and deaing with all the changes around me, concentrating on the marriage & preparation for my best friend, caring about the various conditions of friends and besides keeping myself calm to not catch the flu after all
|Food| Fresh veggies in a million different varities (most beloved this week: carrots, red peppers, celery, courgette, chilis, ... yummy with curry paste or coconut milk or thai sauce or tomatoe-lemongras-sauce... I adore)
|Drink|Ginger tea en masse, fair amount of black coffee, orange juice and water + some white wine
|Thought|Holidays, soon, free time...yay!
|Made me smile|A lot of very nice compliments towards my style & my very beloved dresses from men and females... wow, I constantly blushed! But of course enjoyed it very much!
|Made me go hmmm|...level of activity doesn't decrease even if I have holidays now! Need to work on it...
|Wished for| Someone who cares what happens within me...
|Best Buy| Food :-)

|Online| blogger.com, innenundaussen,zara.de, boots.co.uk, superdrugs.co.uk,

Cheers,
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen