Sonntag, 17. März 2013

Sunday*Brunch

Aloha All,

|Watched|Oz - The Great & Powerful (was nice, but I am upset about the lack of talent for acting each and every time I see Mila Kunis! Michelle Williams was great & adorable as ever - she is one of the utmost amazing actresses I know!)
|Listened| English accents, nice people & Eva Croissant, Johannes Oerding, Phillip Poisel...
|Read| Travel journals, newspapers, Glamour (UK edition), Petra (German)

|Action| Another short trip to visit a friend in London - LOVE the city (besides Dublin & Stockholm my most beloved one in Europe).<3
I was discovering all the secrets on my feet (it hurst after Rome and then this - I am not used to ist anymore). But I would totally recommend to just stroll around the whole city!
I can't say anything more but everyone who was there will know what is happening inside of me...
|Food| I was in heaven!!! I went to Cookies & Scream on Camden Market (such awesome cookies. I bought a massive amount and my favs are Peanutbutter-Jelly & a Cinnamon cookie - sorry, I forgot the names!). I had a vegan & gluten-free Blueberry Muffin, vegan sausages and hamburgers, mashed sweat potatoes, hummus in different varities, Indidan rice dishes, vegan cheese variations, wonderful teas & coffee, nakd bars (love especially the rhubarb & custard ones extremely), pineapples, Indian Curry, Coconut-veggie soup, different wraps, YoYo fruits, Urban Fruits, SOy seeds roasted & spiced, vegetable crisps, seasonal veggies & chips, olives, fresh bread (gluten-free & vegan of course), vegan salads from Whole Foods), Vegan Tofu Cheese Cake, etc... I was eating basically all 2 hours...Thanks to a beloved friend who cooked a lot of fantastic things but also London is so rich on vegan & gluten-free friendly food (Whole Foods, Holland & Barret to name just a few)
<3
|Drink|Cider, coffee, tea & water
|Thought| I want to settle down in London & get fat because of the incredible food all around!!!
|Made me smile| That my friend was taking care about me like that. The warm welcome after all the time, the nice people around, the good conversations, the beauty of London, the warmth of the people, the Tube, the food & my newly blooming addiction to bake the perfect cookies!
|Made me go hmmm| Flying back....
|Wished for| Living in Londond - possibilities anybody?
|Best Buy| Food in Whole Foods (nakd bars, YoYo Fruits, Urban Fruits, Fruits bars, Noo-Muuh chocolate etc...), Vegan Dr Martens YEAH!, David & Goliath stuff, Lisa London Stationary, Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains in Honey, Romantique & Rendez-vous, Rimmel Apocalips in Luna, Big Bang, Celestial, Batiste Dry Shampoo & Soap&Glory Body Scrub
|Online| Weather forecast online, travel tips, vegan blogs, cooking blogs in general

Cheers,
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen