Sonntag, 10. März 2013

Sunday*Brunch

Ciao All,

|Watched|-
|Listened| Italian conversations - the language is such a celebration to life & so vivid. I adore it!
|Read| Travel journals & historic papers

|Action| I made a short trip to Rome with a dear friend. And what a nice break from the daily strugges here it was!We discovered the city as pedestrians (my poor feet) and I loved the little streets and trattorias, cafés & restaurants, the variety of fountains and historic sight, the basilicas and monuments - it is as if you discover a whole world which was standing still for quite some time... <3
|Food| Italian food, olive oil (I didn't expect it to make this HUGE difference), grilled vegetables, fresh fruits from the market - especially melon
|Drink|Italian wine (white) & caffé (italian of course) & caffé americano
|Thought| What to eat next? What is around this corner? Can it get any more beautiful?
|Made me smile| La dolce vita!
|Made me go hmmm| Flight delays and adults which are not the least grown up!
|Wished for| More time to enjoy & discover
|Best Buy| Olive oil from the market & real nice coffee beans
|Online| weather sites & travel tips

Cheers,
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen