Sonntag, 24. März 2013

Sunday*Brunch

Aloha All, 

so here is my Sunday brunch post as usual :) The only stable I seem tpo manage these days...

|Watched| YouTube - Earth Hour, various YouTubers
|Listened| Eva Croissant, Johannes Oerding, Phillip Poisel...:)
|Read| Ben Aaranovitch - Moon over Soho (2nd book, I now started the 1st of the series...weirdo me) ;-)

|Action| Returned to work (which was quite tough), met a beloved friend, went to a wedding dress shopping adventure & met my best friend - yeah!
Oh, and I did 2 happy dances: 1 for my now official new job (which will not start until 1st of June) and I won a book & this is really a cool thing!
|Food| Too much crap to be honest. Don't feel to good (as my body is easily reacting too crap food ). But it is my own fault.

|Drink| Ginger tea, coffee, water, apple juice
|Thought| I am sometimes a bit of a slow thinker... gosh, stupid me!
|Made me smile| People around me who expressed their joy about me being around them again. And we are not even that close.
|Made me go hmmm| Going back to work & an annoying person, which is going mental on contacting me...
|Wished for| Glying back to London...or Dublin!
|Best Buy| Vegan cosmetics (deocreme from Wolkenseifen - heavenly. I will definitely order more things there!), vegan cheese from Vegan Wonderland!
|Online| wolkenseifen.de, vegan-wonderland.de, youtube.com, vegan blogs, cooking blogs in general

Cheers,
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen