Donnerstag, 12. Januar 2012

Challenge # 8 ~ Sustainability & Consuming!

Aloha All,

Today I want to share something with you which is important to me: Sustainability and conscious consuming!
I am one of those victims of the modern world who work quite a lot and don’t have all the time to go out for shopping a lot. But what I really do is online shopping! And believe me, the past months were crazy!
I was so fed up with all the shops & bargains you could get out of the nice world wide web… grmpf. But what I think is really important (and one of my New Year’s Resolution) is the even more conscious consuming:
Being actually aware that you are buying something and could do something good at the same time is one of the most wonderful thoughts (while consuming). It can't be stated enough: You can make a difference with every decision in shops/ online. I just want recommend some shops/ products that I feel comfortable with and which make me feel good towards consuming and at the same time being not too bad to our environment (including human beings, animals, nature).

I will start this as a kind of new challenge and will post an idea for a shop/ product at least once a week.


If you have also further suggestion – pls let me know as I am very interested in getting new ideas and inspiration. Many thanks in advance!


Cheers,
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen