Dienstag, 17. Januar 2012

Sustainable Shopping # 1 ~ TOMS

Aloha All,

Ok, if you don’t know this awesome brand then CHECK IT OUT immediately! It is inspirational and they have awesome designs as well.
The shoes are functional, trés chick and very comfy. They come in hundreds of different designs and on their page you can send in pictures of yourself wearing your new favourite shoes (ha, they will become your best friends – trust me). What I love about them especially is that you can throw them easily in your bag and they are not heavy at all nor are they too huge for a handbag.
Good for light packing also.

I have black ones but there are more to follow soon – promise!

For the girls: They also sell Wedges and there are so gorgeous (though I couldn’ t get my hand on pairs that actually were my size + my colour – that’s life. Nevertheless I will chase them down!

Enjoy & cheers,
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen