Samstag, 21. Januar 2012

High Five # 1 ~ Movies


All time favorite: The Beauty And The Beast
--> Hands down, it is the most beautiful, magical story I know and I was so happy to watch it on 1st of Jan 2012. Is there a better start to a new year?

2nd place is a bit of a cheat I know BUT it is my challenge right? So at least I can make it work here =)
Harry Potter --> I love the books & I love the movies. Especially Ruppert Grint is simply breathtaking, freaking awesome!

3rd place is for the heart: Actually Love --> This is BIG! Keira Knightly always makes me wish for those features & Hugh Grant dancing is hilarious!

4th place is Intouchables  --> it is a genius french comedy which only life itself can write (it is true)! Enjoy it & be blown away by humanity & true friendship.

The 5th place is not so easy but it will be most probably  The Lion King --> as there are so many lovely memories ranked around!


 What are your favourites?


Cheers,
StrangenessOfHeart




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen