Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2012

RandomBrunch #1

Aloha All,

I am sitting here, thinking about what to write, what to say and my mind is empty. Do you have this too: You are full of energy and you want to do something; but not only just some random thing but something which has a meaning, which is important … something that makes a change.
That is my spirit now! I am full of energy, full of ideas but nothing that really makes sense at this stage! I don’t know why it is that way but it is and I wish I could change it and turn it into something good. Right now I am just feeling depressed because I am not convinced of one of the ideas fully so that I am brave enough to try. Brave enough to jump into this adventure.

Poor, right? Yes. But at the same time I hope I can use this and sooner or later there will be something coming out of this … eventually!


Please let me know if you have similar experiences and what do you do with those days and moods?!


Cheers
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen