Dienstag, 21. Februar 2012

Challenge # 9 ~ Stay away from consumption

Aloha All,

with the lent coming up soon I made up my mind about what I want to dispense with. Simply: Consumption! Which means for me hard times coming up as I am the typical victim of rewarding myself for working tough hours.
So what I intend to is to just see something on a blog or on youtube and then run into a store and buy it. Though I have a heck lot of cosmetics/ clothes/ asseccoriy - I really do not lack of any of those things but I am kind of obsessed and anyways - that is what will be really hard for me to stop and at the same time it is unbearable to go this line any further.
So for this years lent I will do not buy any more of those things - it is also kind of an extension of my resolution which was mentioned in my New Year's Resolution challenges ... unfortunately I was so clever to not really bring this further.

Also I was so excited about doing it that I bought and ordered SO MUCH stuff the past days that I easy should extend my lent and double it ;-)
But never mind - I will enjoy and say goodbye to the good reward-shopping and say hello to whatever is now going to fill this gap.
Any recommendations? [I do NOT intend to work more if you had this in mind ;-) ]


Cheers,
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen