Mittwoch, 8. Februar 2012

Sustainable Shopping # 2 ~ The Body Shop

Aloha Shopping-Victims,

I love „The Body Shop“ and I am pretty sure that this is a well known brand but nevertheless I think it is worth mentioning in my little series of conscious shopping tips. What makes “The Body Shop” so different from other shop where you can buy skin & hair care?
I think what is impressive is the growth of the shops across the countries so far. Because for me it seems like there were just in an instant nearly in every bigger city.
I was introduced to the brand in 2009 but have to admit that back than I was not relly paying attention although I was aware of my influence as a consumer. More interesting got it when I moved for job opportunities into another city and I fell instantly in love with the range of their products, the quality & most important of it all: the effect of the products!
I am more on the sensitive side when it comes to skin products and I couldn’t use most products back than but I had no issues with their ingredients. Everything was just to good to be true and although it is a bit more cost intense I swear by their moisturizer, body butters & the make-up products are very good too. (Memo to myself: Post top 5 products of The Body Shop accordingly).

So if you can afford those products and you can’t reach for high end products this is a very good alternative and think of cheaper “green” products, which are often not that good after all as quality needs to be contributed too.
It doesn’t have to be the most expensive of what is out there but of course there has to be a balance and so this price range is in my opinion really great.

I wish you a lot of fun in trying the products & one last hint on the way: The Body Shop has a lot of great deals going on and their Customer Card brings you 10% off every purchase + gifts for your birthday & for shopping their for a certain amount of money! Awesome (even if you have to invest first 10,-€ for the card which is paying off rather fast).


Happy shopping & cheers
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen