Montag, 20. Februar 2012

High Five # 4 ~ Mascara

Aloha All,

today I will write a bit about my fav mascaras. Upfront I want to let you know my lash-type - as I think it is really important to know what I have as a basis to work on: So my lashes are relatively long, dark,a bit curled (naturally) and thin - therefore I am looking in mascara for more volume on the bottom and more defining length on the top. For this effect I mostly work with 2-3 mascaras at a time (not simultaneously but one after another ;-p ).
I have a lot in the queue to try out in the upcoming weeks and month but right now my favs are as follows:

CoverGirl LashBlast in Waterproof (the orange one) in darkbrown - Love it & the brown looks more natural and really works wonders on my lashes!

The L'oréal Telescopic Carbon Black is great for lengthening + defining and I particulary love it as a base and on the bottom lashes.

From L'oréal also very much loved is the Volume Million Lashes Extra Black - AWESOME but it is annoying that it is not smudgeproof so I end up to worry sometimes about whether it stays on or not (waterproof version will be my next try). Apart from that it is really magical as I don't even have to use my eye lash curler - it'll just do everything for my lashes and is prette cool for a smokey eye!

Next is the MaxFactor Lash Extension Effect Washable Waterproof Mascara in Black - great for securing for example the result of the above mentioned Volume Million Lashes without destroying any work but only making it last longer without any smudging! Love it!

One of my longer favorites is the Yves Rocher Fächereffekt Mascara in Brown - Great volume, great length and I have the impression they even do some pamper work for my lashes - love!


What are your favourite mascaras? Do you have any recommendations for me?


Cheers,
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen