Freitag, 24. Februar 2012

High Five # 5 ~ Blush

Aloha All,

I have a secret obsession with BLUSH! I love it and I like that it instantly brings you to live (& believe me I need it as I am looking like a zombie without - totally blanc).
Every morning I am looking forward to "paint" my cheeks according to my mood and hands down - I do blush, totally. Even "overblushing" is absolutely accepted; at least for me ;-)

So I am happy to share my favourite blushes:

A great go-to package is the e.l.f. Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder. I simply adore it - it is easy & smooth to apply, you can build it up, can contour easily (don't be afraid by the sparkle - it doesn't show off that crazy. At least on my skin it looks very nice and a bit glowy). And it is the best thing for travelling (two in one + it's nearly unbreakable & that is something you can rely on as I am a master in destroying my beloved cosmetics because of accidently dropping it ... or throw my mascara behind me while I am trying to get my lashes done. Desaster³). So try this purse friendly alternative!

The classic one: CORALista by Benefit is one of my everday-&-perfect-to-go blushes. It is really a dream come true as you can easily build it up and I think it fits every skintone. Love & absolutely worth the hype - if you only get one of Benfits lovely box'o'powder go for this one!

Next is the H&M Blusher in12. Dazzling Peach - dazzling peachy, shimmery & gorgeous! As simple as that - nice everday colour BUT can be build up and give you the GLOW for a fun night out!

When I think of obsession and blushes there is one brand missing here: Sleek Makeup! OMG, I am addicted to # 921 Suede. Awesome! And so is # 926 Rose Gold, a gorgeous rosy-golden shimmering blush which gives you an instant freshness & glow (but be careful because it is fast too much)

Last but not least is The Body Shop 01 Matte & Shimmer Cheek Colour Blush Effect Mat&Satin - horrible name but beautiful peachy-pink segmented blush. There are four different shades which are lovely on their own & can also be used as eyeshadows - so also a very nice travelling alternative to palettes and heavy luggage. But swirled together they are just breathtaking!


So how about your blushing lovers?

Cheers,
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen