Mittwoch, 29. Februar 2012

High Five # 6 ~ Lip balm/ care


Aloha All,

I love the feeling of smooth lips and I like to apply whatever is there for my lip care although I know that this can’t be really the best for the lips either. But especially when it is freezing cold I never get tired of taking off my cloves to reapply my lip care – amazing!
Now let my introduce my top 5.

My # 1 of all times if Kaufmann’s Haut-& Kindercreme – omg, it smells so lovely and it is really a lifesaver as you can use it for multipurpose: lips, rough patches on body & face, sour nose, dry cuticles etc – great for everything and is the only thing which relieves me instantly from this uncomfortable feeling of dry lips/ patches/ cuticles.

What I like very much as well are the Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip balms. Nice, helpful and gorgeous colour range; my favs are Hibiscus and Pink Blossom. Uncomplicated medium care for lips which need moisturizing but are not chapped or something (otherwise the colour comes out nasty and it will “highlight” your rough lips pretty STRANGELY – so forget about it).

Third ranked is by Sleek Makeup – their tinted lip conditioners with SPF 15. There are very nice if your lips just need a tiny bit of extra care but are good in general. So avoid to leave them in my bag for winter times as I find them less helpful if really rich lip care is needed. But otherwise they leave you with a touch of colour (depending on the one you have chosen & the natural pigmentation of your lips though). I like bare minimum, peach perfection & electro peach for an extra pop of colour. Gorgeous & the SPF is definitely an extra bonus.

To be honest with you: That’s simply it for today. I tried to make up my mind about the millions of chap sticks I have tried by now but nope, I won’t give any further recommendation as I simply don’t use other options!


Cheers,
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen