Mittwoch, 24. April 2013

Empties # 3 ~ This products went by quickly...

Aloha All,

I can't believe how quickly this products just went by but I guess it is not the worst of feelings to use up some more of my nearly endless stock.


Kneipp Badekristalle Entspannung Pur & Kneipp Stress-free
Fine but no fuss about bathing additions

Colgate MaxWhite Toothpaste with fluorid & Colgate Advanced-Sensation White
Already purchased a new one. A stable for the mornings :-)

Bamboo Luminous Shine Mist 
Ok. Have thousands of samples. So there is no need for a repurchase in a while (and I probably won't to it anyways as it is something I am not to excited about).

Rival de Loop Pure Skin 30+ daycream
Used this especially for my neck and cleavage

Nivea Q10 Plus Oil 
Loved it & I will repurchase as soon as I am finished with all my samples (I have quite some of them in here BUT I am eager to get them finished soon).

Rival de Loop Clean&Care Eye MakeUp Remover (oilfree)
Nice stable

Nivea pure effect matt beauty 
Ok. No fuss.No repurchase.

essence pureskin natural cover moisturizer (lighter skin)
Ok but there are better ones in my drawer.

Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara (black)
LOVE THIS ONE! And I will repurchase it again and again and again. (My fav although is They're real by Benefit...just a bit expensive).

Balea nature shaving cream
Repurchased!

Dontodent sensitive mouth wash
Repurchased. Nice!

The Body Shop White Musk Chiffon Sheer Body Mist
Glad it is finished. Although I liked it in the beginning. That is why I bought the following:

The Body Shop White Musk EdT
Same as above!
 

Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Scrub
Love.Love.Love. Already purchased! :-) 

Elisabeth Arden 8hr cream (fragance free) 
Hated it! Really, how comes that so many people swear on this hideous product? It just literally distroyed my lips.

Maybelline ColorSensational 640 In The Buff
Dried my lips so badly...

Benefit the porefessional
Worst product ever! Plastered my skin and I broke out so badly. I looked awful (people even spoke up to me about it).

Benefit They're Real Mascara
Best mascara EVER! Love the look: Long, separated lashes.

Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill (Black)
Ok, but nothing special!

Kiehl's Ultra-Facial  Oil-Free Toner
Best toner for my skin. Repurchased!

Calvin Klein Beauty (sample)
Ok.

anatomicals no old bags allowed eye gel
Ok but honestly: It is nothing special


Next products will follow soon. I am so happy each and every time I use something up and not purchase a million new things.


Cheers
& have fun using up your thing,
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen