Sonntag, 14. April 2013

Sunday*Brunch

Aloha All, 

so after one off, here we go again ;)

|Watched| Nothing but spring awaikening outside
|Listened| Radio, 
|Read| Rubinrot by K.Gier

|Action|Cheerleading (marathon, a lot of friends were running this and I am amazed how they do it ... on the other hand I keep on dancing and cheering for 7 hours straight, not too bad...),  a beloved friend who took some time for me and we went out for dinner and some pints <3
|Food| Good fresh things but a bit too much sugariy drinks (soy cocoa)

|Drink| Ginger citrus tea, white wine, coffee, cider
|Thought| I need another flat. I am scared of my own initiative...
|Made me smile| Friends, strangers, myself
|Made me go hmmm| How did I find myself in this situation?
|Wished for| Where are you?
|Best Buy| A nice dinner for a friend & myself
|Online| youtube.com, vegan blogs, cooking blogs in general

Cheers,
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen