Montag, 22. April 2013

Sun ... oh Monday*Brunch

Aloha All, 

so I am late again BUT I have such a good reason and you will understand after reading this! ;)

|Watched| Some documentations about meat production, animal slaughter & cosmetic & beauty industry (not nice!)
|Listened| I loved Volbeat! And 'Just give me a reason' by Pink
|Read| Outliers

|Action| We held the Hen's Party for my bestest friend and it was such a blast. We had the whle weekend planned and it started right with nicest sunshine & mild weather, a spontaneous Big Band Intermezzo on the streets for her & like one of the utmost fun nights ever. I was so scared beforehand because although I carefully planned: There was so much witch was far from perfect (at least from what I had envisioned). But it summed up to just the perfect picture! <3
|Food| Salads, veggies and rice, apples & soy jogurt

|Drink| White wine, coffee, orange juice, cider, water
|Thought| I had the utmost perfect flat and then they just raise the rent up to 1/3 or the origin - WTF?! Damn it!
|Made me smile| Seeing my best friend & soon-married best friend so happy
|Made me go hmmm| Argh, I wanted this flat so badly!
|Wished for| The Flat!!! Direction - what is right?!?
|Best Buy| The Hen's Party - all in
|Online| checking the puclic transportation...that's it, oh no, I ran some errands for flats...

Cheers,
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen