Montag, 1. April 2013

Sunny Monday*Brunch

Aloha All, 

I am too late, I know - but nevertheless here we go ;)

|Watched| Rapunzel :)
|Listened| Radio purely  
|Read| Ben Aaranovitch - Whispers Underground

|Action|Visited my family & friends, train journeys (if there was no cancellation)
|Food| A lot of crap again but honestly I feel like it is kind of good at the moment (crap means more chocolate and less fresh fruits&veggies as usual) 

|Drink| Ginger citrus tea, white wine, coffee, peppermint tea, club mate
|Thought| I don't want to leave home!
|Made me smile| My friends & family.
|Made me go hmmm| Going back...
|Wished for| A dream come true
|Best Buy| Food from Vegan Wonderland!
|Online| youtube.com, vegan blogs, cooking blogs in general

Cheers,
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen