Montag, 20. Mai 2013

Sunny Monday*Brunch

Aloha All, 

I am too late again BUT with good reason: I was attending a wedding and so just git back from the festivities couple of hours ago.

|Watched| Some swedish & british detective series - love them. Think they are best!
|Listened| Love songs (because of the wedding) & some classics
|Read| Some novel by Linda Holeman

|Action| Had my family over for a day & then went back home as we had a big wedding in the family. The ceebration was awesome, pretty crazy & happy times. Loved it! Meeting up with long-time friends <3 Catching up on the past!
|Food| Va Piano, some of my fav dishes made by my mum <3

|Drink| White wine, water, peppermint tea
|Thought| I am feeling like 16 again...crazy times!
|Made me smile| Lovely little messages, people who genuinely were pleased to see me around, hearty welcomes...
|Made me go hmmm|People who are negative about everything, people who judge from 100 miles away & people being intolerant about other peoples choices in life.
|Wished for| More tolerance all around & more positive people
|Best Buy| Birthday presents for friends!
|Online| kleiderkreisel, wolkenseifen, youtube, blogger, ...

Cheers,
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen