Sonntag, 5. Mai 2013

Sunday*Brunch

Aloha All, 

what a day - spring is finally arriving. Love it & so needed it! :-)

|Watched| Some videos on you tube, other than that I was flat hunting
|Listened| 'Just give me a reason' by Pink
|Read| Outliers (nearly finished but still brain food)

|Action| Baking, cooking, running errands, hugging, laughing & celebrating, chatting with friend & just laugh all of the stress of.
|Food| Vegan chili, turkish salads, apple-crumble, rice milk chocolate, asian food

|Drink| Cider, coffee, wate, wine, prosecco, whiskey - there was just so much to celebrate!
|Thought| Al hell is breaking loose...but first I need a coffee.
|Made me smile| So many lovely people thinking of me. I was just so overwhelmed! :-)
|Made me go hmmm| Easy and so typical: Boss out of the country, colleagues on sick leave and holidays and all hell is breaking loose. Lots of decisions to make, lots of people to talk to & I don't know what is waiting for me tomorrow ... might be I did a lot wrong...hopefully not!
|Wished for| Borring enough it is the same than last week: Why can't I understand myself & my motivations sometimes?! Argh!
|Best Buy| Food all over :-) I am so easy to please.
|Online| errands for flats, checking constanty public transportation

Cheers,
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen