Sonntag, 26. Mai 2013

Sunday*Brunch

Aloha All, 

this week in time for Sunday - yeah! :-) Let's jump right into it!

|Watched|...........
|Listened| So mixed, expecially radio
|Read| No time to read

|Action| It was my last week at my current job and it was crazy as hell! I had long days and when I was at home I did some pretty impressing baking action (I know I say it of my own skills, but I impressed myself :-) and then was asked to provide the recipes). I got an overwhelming feedback and such a big surprise when I had my far-well celebration (honestly: best ex-colleagues ever!) 
|Food| Excellent asian food, Va Piano, lovely salads, choclate, choclate-cocos-pie, apple crumble & oatmeal-peach-cookies, oatmeal-apple-cinnamon-cookies

|Drink| Orange juice, apple juice, white wine, water, peppermint te, ginger citrus tea
|Thought| Wow, that was it now. New adventures awaiting & I am scared. Now that I am eaving my comfort zone (again).
Second thing on my mind: Hopefully I can stand up to the expectations the upcoming week (not job related).
|Made me smile| The overwhelming fare-well, all the nice messages, people that showed up & nice calls & treats. I am glad for those moments!
|Made me go hmmm| My former boss & his behaviour in the end (sjows what a person he really is)
|Wished for| Strength, a bit of luck & the one thing missing 
|Best Buy| A nice lunch with friends, some wedding related things
|Online| kleiderkreisel, wolkenseifen, youtube, blogger, ...

Cheers,
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen