Sonntag, 15. April 2012

Brunch@Sunday

|Watched| Work Hard Play Hard by Carmen Loosmann
|Listened to| Taylor Swift ~ Tell Me Why
|Action| Cinema, Meeting friends, Celebrating various birthdays, Having family visits & Glamour Shopping Week Action

|Food| Sushi, Vietnamnese- yay!
|Drink| Aran Whiskey, Bailoni & Pinapple juice!
|Thought| Out of my league - definitely...damn, it!
|Made me smile| Meeting friends, celebrating and understand that something happended in the past was the best for me (although I didn't thought like this for a very long time)
|Made me go hmmm| People who have no real structure in their daily life, no targets, no goals - nothing ... I simply can't understand - don't you need a motivation for your life?!?
|Wished for| More time for daily work & more time for more pleasurable things!

|Best Buy| Douglas order (Terra de Sol - nice dupes for the MAC MSF!)
|Online| Bloglovin',mydouglas.de,bobbi brown homepage


Cheers,
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen