Mittwoch, 11. April 2012

High Five # 8 ~ Nail polish


Aloha All,

I am currently obsessed with corals-peachy-pink colours. Spring is arriving and summer is already a nice promise to come, so here are my top used and most adored nail varnishes at the moment.

How I love “Meet Me At The Coral Island” (old version) by Catrice. I am so glad I have this colour – so many people asked me for the colour (even strangers on the train)! Yay, it is a bright coral, with strong pink pigments. Still it harmonizes with peachy colours perfectly.

Next nice colour (unfortunately not as long lasting as the Catrice one) is Flamboyant by P2 (discontinued). This colour is slightly lighter but still an adorable coral colour (a bit washed out effect of the Catrice one).

P2 Midnight Kiss is definitely one of my all-time favourites as this creamy orangy-brown colour is perfect for work & evenings. Nice “no matter what I wear, it looks chic”-colour.

Catrice has a nice colour which I am holding on to for 2,5 years now: Clay-ton, My Hero! It is a mud colour with golden sheen & very delicate golden sparkles in it.
Especially in autumn & winter I adore it and it goes along with simply everything (seems like it is matches warm colours & cold ones … crazy but very nice for work as well). Unfortunately they discontinued it as well (I have bought 5 bottles for back up but only 2 are there any longer – gosh!).

Last but not least adorable is my "Big Spender Wanted" by Catrice - this colour is a typical "Yay, here I am!"-colour which means a hot pink with shimmering golden sheen to it and hot pink, lilac and golden sparkles in it. LOVE!


What are your fav nail varnishes?


Cheers,
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen