Mittwoch, 25. April 2012

Tag-Time # 2 ~ Perfect Imperfections

Aloha All!

I think a lot will no the idea behind: We always tend to see what we do not like but never cherish enough the things we do like about ourselves. So this tag is to name 3 things which you do not like so much about yourself and afterwards name 3 things you do like. (Important: First idea was to name looks not habits etc ... but as I write it - I will start one with habits and typical behaviour of mine).
So, let's begin ...

with the 3 things I do not like about myself:
* Feet: I don't like feet in general and mine are especially damaged as I played soccer and broke one or the other toe (and let me tell you: they decided to stay funny and strange ... it looks kinky).
* Knees: Dito - I find them strange. Knees look so freaky & as much as I love to wear skirts & dresses: This part of my body is freaking me out (I mostly cover this with leggings & tights = Thank you for inventing this!)
* Belly: This is were I gain weight easily and as I had/have some serious problems with my stomach I always see/ feel it on the outside that something is wrong again... But hej, everyone has something like that, right?

Now we should turn to the 3 things I like about myself:
* Eyes: They are brown - nothing special, not extraordinary but still I like them. I am told that they look awake, warm and friendly (don't ask me why). My eyelashes are quite long, so thats good I guess ;-)
* Ears: Again nothing special but they are nice & small & mine =) (I have a kind of obsession with ears ... I like the small ones )
* Hands: I have normal hands with long fingers and an ok form for finger nails, so that is great. I think they look elegant and as I was also told more than once they would be perfect for the piano... Hmm, I should think about this!

So that's it for now! Feel free to join everyone!

Cheers
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen