Samstag, 7. April 2012

Signature Look Of The Moment #1


Aloha All,

Today I want to start something new which is called “Signature Look Of The Moment”. Because I am often finding myself to reach for certain products a lot in a row and every time I am not sure what I should do I fall back on this comfy look (comfortable in the sense of easy-peasy to apply & I don’t have to stress myself out).
I start this with my Signature Look of February/March and here we go with the products I have used regularly:

Prep:
- Lacura Cleansing Wipes
- Cotton pads
- Rival de Loop Cleanser
- SantaVerde Aloe Vera cream

Face:
- Bourjois 10 hours sleep foundation in 73 beige
- Victoria Jackson bronzer in sunkissed
- The Body Shop Blush in 01
- Catrice Bronzer in Blonde (for blending neck & décolleté )
- Moon beam highlighter (sometimes high beam)

Eyes:
- Rival de Loop young e/s base
- Benefits Tickled Mink e/s (all over lid)
- Walking on Eggshells Trio by Wet’n’Wild ( highlight colour for inner corner of the eyes)
- L’Oréal Volume Million Lashes in extra black
- Eye lash curler by h&m

Lips:
- Kaufmann’s Haut-& Kindercreme
- Rimmel 070 Airy Fairy
à Throughout day: Burt’s Bees Tinted Lipbalm in Hibiscus

Brushes:
- Powder brush & bronzer brush from Zoeva’s  Bamboo set
- Foundation brush from Benefit
- e.l.f. eyeshadow brush for all over lid colour
- e.l.f. blending brush for –surprise- blending
- Kosmetik Kosmo Bananen Babsi for inner corner & highlight
- Catrice kabuki for bronzer

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen