Sonntag, 22. April 2012

Brunch@Sunday

|Watched| Castle
|Listened to| Where We Used To Run by Landon Austin
|Action| Coordinating a million things (private & business)

|Food| Sushi :) Nothing special besides ...
|Drink| Water, water, water & my first coke in nearly 6 months
|Thought| I need some change(s)! (And I have to start it - now)
|Made me smile| Conversations with my close friends (thank you, ladies!), the DHL-delivery-man (thank you for waiting so long ;-) ...Awesome!), my new neighbor (thank you for keeping all my parcels!)...
|Made me go hmmm| People who forget that others are busy too ... / very disappointing customer service (bobbi brown hp - sorry, but this is definitely very disappointing)
|Wished for| Holidays and more clear views on decisions I have to make soon

|Best Buy| Gift for my mum, DKNY Woman perfume (LOVE), food haul
|Online| yt (essiebutton, amarixe, pixi2woo, fleurdevlog, thegridmonster), mydouglas.de, bloglovin', asos


Cheers,
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen