Mittwoch, 17. Oktober 2012

Life At It's Most Complicated

Aloha All,

today I want to share some thoughts with whoever is interested in. Guess this is an open-therapy-kind-of-thing now :)

Do you find it difficult to grow up sometimes? Because I do and quite frankly I really do not want to grow up. I simply refuse to play all adult and face the cold truth.
Don't get me wrong I am not a Peter-Pan-type with not getting anything done, living at home etc ... I have a job, my own little flat and I did some pretty grown up things already BUT my point is that growing up spoils a lot of fun and as you are getting older it is even less fun ... I also see my parents who are already behind the point of the most unfun period as they are relaxed and enjoying life a lot lately. So there is hope! But befor that lies this road of an awful lot of stinky things I don't want to encounter. Things I would love to close my eyes and run past as I did when I was a kid (or I would ask my dad to carry me for a bit because my princess me was to scared to walk past on her own - just would not open communicate it like this).

There are so many mad things going on lately and I have so many questions and I am missing the answers ... so why can't you as a guy ou for a coffee or beer wihout sending a wrong signal (hej, I really only want to have a fun night out and make friends like back in high school)?
Why can't I wear my summer dresses in autumn and winter without being asked if this is "necessary"? (Didn't even undertstand what is there to question ... if I feel like a floral-summery dress I will wear it! Have you ever questioned a princess or the Queen? Then why me?!).
Why should I work toward family life with house, husband, children and pet when I am absolutely NOT wanting this/ seeing this in my life? Are we really debating life models at this stage?
Why do I "lye" to myself when openly discussing why I love to be on my own and out and about at every single minute of my life?
Why do people ask me to defend my lifestyle? Why do people question my joy for life as I am living it? What is their reason and who gave them their right to judge about this?

Why should I know where I want to be in 10 years? Why should I know where I want to be even further as this? Why can't I just first know who I am and who I really want to be?
Why not letting be live the moment and enjoying life as I do now?
I love to embrace life. I love to dance in the rain, to play + jump around like a 7-year-old sometimes. I like to dress up and put on some make up and feel like a princess sometimes. I like to be a tomboy sometimes. I like that I can be strong and sometimes weak and don't have to be a constant boring plain robot but being human.

... so much for my thoughts right now :)

Cheers,
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen