Sonntag, 14. Oktober 2012

Sunday*Brunch

|Watched| people watching on a beautiful perfect autumn afternoon while enjoying a nice glass of wine
|Listened to| GavinDeGraw, Max Schneider, Alex Goot, Simple Plan, Lucie Silvas
|Action| Meeting friends and reconnect with two beloved ones, baking a lot with peanutbutter andthinking about the sense for all the mess I am in
|Food| Peanut Choco Cookies, Sushi & Ratatouille
|Drink| Coconut Drink & my daily soy-milk caramell macchiato (Starbucks)
|Thought| What a mess, what a mess, what a mess ... but hej, bad decisions make good stories, right?
|Made me smile| Life with all its ironic changes & unstable circumstances.
|Made me go hmmm| Mess in every aspect of my life.
|Wished for| Stability & time to find my inner "masterplan" (haven't given up hope for something like this to come across my mind...)
|Best Buy| Some more sheer glam lipsticks (p2)- such awesome & inexpensive product LOVE
|Online| douglas,parfumdreams, various blogs

Cheers,
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen