Sonntag, 28. Oktober 2012

Sunday*Brunch

|Watched| The Mentalist, Navy CIS, Shrek
|Listened to| Against The Current, GavinDeGraw, Max Schneider, Alex Goot, Simple Plan, Lucie Silvas
|Action| Celebrating with people I would not instantly think I could connect (did work out perfectly and I found myself enjoying the evening so much). Hiding from emotions (I am a runner!)
|Food| Cheese in all varities
|Drink| Coffee & Water & Tea a lot
|Thought| Why am I so scared?
|Made me smile| My fav barista - I got the special treatment with a little extra along the queue hoping & a large smiley in my cup! <3
|Made me go hmmm| Work - again & my own inner conflicts & habits I seem not to break anytime soon (and I am annoyed by my own behaviour here)
|Wished for| More discipline & strength.
|Best Buy| My coffee in the morning (cheerful beginning in my day - always)
|Online| douglas, various blogs, amazon...

Cheers,
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen