Sonntag, 21. Oktober 2012

Sunday*Brunch

|Watched| A lot of happy faces buncing around me :)
|Listened to| Against The Current, GavinDeGraw, Max Schneider, Alex Goot, Simple Plan, Lucie Silvas
|Action| Meeting friends - old school friends - and instantly reconnect, celebrate a lot with beloved ones, travelling by train for hours and hours (and surprisingly enjoying it a lot), readin
|Food| Grilled salmon, tortilla chips (too much), peanut bars
|Drink| White wine & Caipi & my daily coffee dose
|Thought| I hink I get in a direction ... somehow, not?!
|Made me smile| A question of a close friend which left me trully honoured and moved by the shown trust!
|Made me go hmmm| Work!
|Wished for| This weekend to never end :)
|Best Buy|A book for a beloved one
|Online| douglas, various blogs, amazon...

Cheers,
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen