Mittwoch, 10. Oktober 2012

Signature Look for Autumn 2012

Aloha All,

Here we go with my current autumn signature look - this routine works so well for me and I got so many complimens on my complexion lately (guess it is because I still have a bit of a tan from my holidays).
Oh, and of course I can recommend all products absolutely!

Prep:
- Cleansing Wipes - Soap&Glory & Yes to cucumbers ( liked them but aren't too fussed about those, cheaper ones do the job just as nicely)
- Cotton pads w/ Rival de Loop Cleanser with cucumber extract (cooling!)
- Kiehl'sUltra Facial Oil-free Lotion (at night the ultra facial cream to really moisturize my skin)
- Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment (with avocado)

Face:
- Rival de Loop Tanning Lotion mixed with with essence tinted moisturizer in light to medium
- Dallas blush by benefit
- Hoola bronzer by benefit for contouring
- P2 Argentinia Powder Trio for setting
- Brushes are all by Real Techniques (omg, how could I live without them?...awesomeness purely)

Eyes:
- MUA e/s base (so impressed!)
- Catrice "Oh, it's toffeeful" e/s all over lid OR Sleek MakeUp "Storm" & "Paraguaya" palettes (light shades all over lid, brown ones for defining and adding depth )
- Sleek MakeUp e/s "Stone" for a nice upper lashline colour)
- Optional Maybelline Black eyeliner (+ brush wich was in the kit - it is adorable)
- Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara in Blackbrown + Avon lentghening mascara (yellow packaging from a magazine)
- e.l.f. highlighter palette (beige-rosé shade in use) OR High beam by benefit (honestly I think the e.l.f. palette is a perfect dupe for the benefit highlighters but at a much more affordable budget + you get 4 colours at once!!!)
- Eye lash curler by e.l.f. cosmetics (best one in my opinion!)

Lips:
- For care: Kaufmann’s Haut-& Kindercreme & Burt's Bees chap stick in hibiscus
- For actually colouring: Sleek MakeUp Pout Polish in electric peach (washed out red look), Tana lipstick (changes colour & matching your skintone - stays in lips forever, seriously) or Coralista by Catrice

Brushes:
- Real techniques (Stippling, blush, doomed shadow, setting, multitask, powder, expert & essential foundation)
- Zoeva bamboo set or e.l.f. blending brush for –surprise- blending

Nails:
- I Eat Mainly Lobster by O.P.I + 67 make it golden by exxence on the ringfinger
- Barefoot in Barcelona by O.P.I + Pinky And The Brain by Catrice (on the pinkie one as it is Breast Cancer Awareness Month!!!) 


You see it is a lot more than what I wore before but I quite like to use more products as it is always pure joy for me to put on everything in the morning. I celebrate my makeup session every morning listening to music and humming and dancing around while putting on the fun girl stuff :)
Are you the same?

Cheers,
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen