Samstag, 6. Oktober 2012

Signature Look August/ September 2012


Aloha All,

My look for August/ September was pretty simple as I was travelling a lot and or I was too lazy to apply any more as it was quite hot:

Prep:
- Cleansing Wipes - Soap&Glory & Yes to cucumbers
- Cotton pads w/ Rival de Loop Cleanser with cucumber extract (cooling!)
- Kiehl'sUltra Facial Oil-Free Lotion + Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment

Face:
- Maybelline BB Cream in light/medium with SPF 30  mixed with essence tinted moisturizer in medium/ dark (as I tanned well)
- P2 summer love blush in summer flirt or non at all
- P2 Argentinia Powder Trio for setting, contouring & highlighting (love this mulifunctional products)

Eyes:
- Alverde brow pencil in 01 blonde to fill in my brows
- Alverde Concealer as e/s base and generally to even out the area
[- Rarely CoverGirl Trio Shimmering Sands or when I didn't use any e/s I went for Maybelline Black eyeliner (+ brush wich was in the kit - adorable)]
- Chanel testing mascara (I think it was inimitable intense - I liked it a lot but hink it is too expensive for the effect) + Avon lentghening mascara (yellow packaging, it was in a magazine I bought at London-Stansted airport while on business travels = LOVE it)
- Eye lash curler by e.l.f. cosmetics

Lips:
- Burt's Bees chap stick in hibiscus or Sleek MakeUp Pout Polish in electric peach (washed out red look with SPF15!!!)


That's it :) But now looking back it even seems to be a lot ... anyways - I enjoyed that simple look!
However with the autumn to arrive I will need a bit more colour in my face to look alive ... stay tuned for that!

Cheers,
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen