Sonntag, 27. November 2011

Boyce Avenue - Breathtaking Awesome

Aloha All,

Boyce Avenue live in concert in Cologne on November 22nd, 2011!!! OMG, loved it.
I was there with my best friend & I can honestly say it was the best live performance I have ever witnessed! Alejandro really sound live like on YT  - even better to be precise as it is a lot moremovin when you just a few meters away and really hear & feel the music.
I think you can find a lot of videos from the gig and I wished ot would never end (or maybe not never but not that fast because it just felt like a second).
Hopefully they will come back soon with some more of their incredible touching songs. Really guys: You Rock! See you back in Cologne!

Cheers
StrangenessOfHeart


PS: For all who were there too: Think we had enough sexy to give the guys some for their upcoming songs & videos! ;-) What do you think?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen