Montag, 28. November 2011

WeekendBreak in Brussels

Aloha All,

I went to Brussels for a weekend. Crazy times - because this little weekend break was just decided 3 days before I actually took off. Ha, but as short on notice as awesome the trip, right?
Loved it right away and have to thank a dear friend for the offer: I enjoyed my time there, met incredible interesting and open minded, warm hearted & smart people, reunited with a former boss/ friend & incredible inspirational woman which strongly affected me and my mindset years ago. And though we just had 2 hrs I was touched and deeply moved by the effect she again took on me. Such an inimitably character, so strong and confident, spiritual and intelectual ( I maybe should be jealous but I just adore her)!
Great times!
I ate far too much cheese, chocolate and peanut bars (addicted), drank far too much whiskey, beer and wine BUT it was worth every second (and every gramme now on my hip, honestly)!
Oh, and I have seen TinTin there - totally recommend this one! Sure, there are some changes from the comic strips but nevertheless absolutely awesome movie!
Loved the whitty beginning ;-)

Think I have to come back before too long!

Have you been there? What was your impression?

Cheers,
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen