Freitag, 2. Dezember 2011

BookBrunch ~ One Day by David Nicholls

Aloha All!

Ok, the movie is out BUT I still prefer books. So I've read this one as it was in the media a lot.

It is basically about a nice girl-next-door heroine, which falls for the "wrong" guy as he is just another wominzer. At least that is what you will think and sometimes the good looking bloke is a bit annoying as he doesn't really seems to use his brain that often.
Interesting is that even if they need each other they won't get together until the nearly last second (I think this is pretty real life because hands down: how many people are not aware of what is just so obvious and in front of them...).
When it comes finally down to him going for her (even if it was more the other way around before), she unfortunately is with someone else and trouble is to come...but that is what you have to find out on your own (movie or book)- Enjoy!

To me it has something dramatic but realistic (not too happy-happy and all-rosa-fluffy-clouds) but I have to confess that I didn't get the hype which was created around the book + movie. My apologies for all who are bewitched by it, it is just my honest opinion.


Cheers,
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen