Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2011

New Year's Resolution # 4 ~ MoneySaver

Aloha All,

what I basically mean is that I don't want to shop that much stuff I don't really care about any longer. I sometimes seem to buy something just because I want to.
This is of course totally stupid BUT it is like I do it and I am pretty sure all of you know this. It is typically for me to sometimes just jump into a shop and hunt some random pieces down to lift up my mood ... wtf?
It might be easier to shop my own stuff a bit more - because I really have enough.

What especially is on my list of no more needed buying is:
- Nail polish, E/s, Blush & Lipstick - just a waste of money as I have everything I need
- Bags & shoes (I am soooo done)
- Scarves! Love them but I have definitely enough
- Jewellry (fake one) ... got so much stuff that I don't need any more

So wish me luck in doing so!
Have you got similar unhealthy appetite for those random things?


Cheers,
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen