Montag, 12. Dezember 2011

New Year's Resolution # 1 ~ Healthy Appetite!

Aloha All,

I know this is going to be a no brainer and something that probably like 99,9% of all people with New Year's resolution will have on top of their list BUT it is important to me. And I have like really really focused areas for more healthy eating/ drinkling habits.

So, I want to state beforehand that I do eat really healthy already (as far as I am concerned) because I like veggies a lot - they are so versatile and colourful and are always good!
I eat a lot of veggies, fruits and fish BUT what I tend to do is not really to take the time to appreciate my food and that is one thing that often annoys me.
Additionally I do drink a lot of coffee & soda - so what I do when I am in the office and specially in the afternoon I just drink a coke zero + lots of coffee which can't be very healthy, right?


What basically will be my change in habits:
* Take the time for cooking/ preparing food & really enjoy it (no eating in front of the TV/ YT or while screening the newspaper)
* Pay even more intention towards organic food (means also better planning for grocery shopping)
* Drink at least 3 litres a day (plain water, herbal tee) & therefore reduce coffee & sodaconsumption
* Eat less artificial & prepared food (I will try the 1 cheat day per week I guess)

Think I can manage the above mentioned and I didn't ban anything totally as I think this will left me just frustrated but just an reduction of unhealthy stuff would be awesome!

Anything similar from your side?


Cheers,
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen