Sonntag, 4. Dezember 2011

Challenge #5 ~ New Years Resolution

Aloha All,

as we are heading towards the end of 2011 I would like to share my resolutions with you. But I won't do it like all at once BUT will share one at a time with you starting on Monday, Dec 12th . I will just post one resolution and why I picked it + how/ what I intend to do.

Normally I am no friend of New Years resolutions because I think if you want to change something you should go for it the instance you feel that you want to.
To wait until a certain date is definitely not my thing but this time it kinda fits and even if I could just include it in my challenges I will tell you (as a challenge) and will further keep the update alive.


So any NY resolutions on your side?


Cheers,
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen