Dienstag, 13. Dezember 2011

New Year's Resolution # 2 ~ Carpe Diem!

Aloha All,

2nd thing in my list is to seize the day!

I found myself often in biggest stress, always on the run, always in a hurry and then - what then? What happens when I am a bit late? What will happen if I am NOT always there? What if I just lay back a minute and don't struggle always with time but relax more, enjoy the small moments and get an overall more laid back attitude?

Right, this could be pretty healthy and I so want to do it!
Just seize the day and be more watchful to see the small miracles in my surroundings. To breath, eat, live more freely and more vivid...


Let's see where this leads ... maybe I should start with a yoga class...can't be a wrong thing, I guess.


Cheers,
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen